Sunday, April 14, 2013

An Introduction

My name is Yuming Qin. I'm a junior in high school as of April 2013, and this blog will be a record of my quest to become healthy and lose weight, as well as aid others in their journeys to do the same. :) 

I will be posting healthy recipes of my creation or that I've tweaked to fit my standards. If I've simply tweaked a recipe I have seen, I will try to include credit for the original recipe. I will also describe workout routines, diet changes, inspirations, and all sorts of nutrition and fitness-based ideas.

Some basic information and history: I am 5'5" and 130 pounds, which is a normal weight for a teenager. However, in junior high when I was significantly shorter my highest weight was 160 pounds, and I was extremely unhealthy and overweight at the time. Even recently, despite a drop in body weight, you could say I am "unhealthy skinny" (or more accurately, "unhealthy average") because my fitness is not at very good levels. However, I am working to improve this. :)

Good luck to you and I hope you will join me in this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment